Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Casa (Read 454 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

AWESOME JOB!!!!!Big grin You have 1.) run more miles than you did last week and 2.) run more miles than me so far this week (I realize this is not a big deal for many people, but you know I figured small accomplishments should be celebrated!!!) YEAH!!!! How you feelin??

S&M Collector

Thank you! Calling me out of hiding, eh Shan? Wink Feeling alright, but have lost a lot of my base. Some soreness, but that might just be because my legs aren't familiar with the movement anymore. I think lots of slow running to take weight off is the plan for the next month or so.. An hour long for most days....maybe a little longer on the weekends. Gotta run Boston for the experience, 'cuz it will be a bitch to requalify. Unfortunately, I won't have enough time to be as ready for it as I'd like. I've got a few artists out there who have offered to put me up, so I save on lodging expenses. My focus is shifting.
      Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

Well you did post in the swamp so I figured eventually you'd see this in the mini. Big grin Soreness is normal and slow running sounds like a good idea - so i was told by this totally awesome runner once a couple month ago... And your weight will totally come off!! Don't worry. And I still maintain you don't look like you've gained weight - and if you have it's muscles. Smile That is very cool that you will have some place to stay! I agree it will be a totally great experience that is worth going through. Reshifting huh? to what or how so? (you don't have to answer that by the way - or at least not here Wink) I am very excited about watching what you do over the next couple of - well for as long as I can... MTA: I really like that your very slow running is my fast running... helps keep me focused Big grin

S&M Collector

Reshifting huh? to what or how so? (you don't have to answer that by the way - or at least not here Wink) I am very excited about watching what you do over the next couple of - well for as long as I can... MTA: I really like that your very slow running is my fast running... helps keep me focused Big grin
          Reshifting = Using running as an supplemental tool as opposed to using it as an "end all." May as well label me: "Runner turned fitness enthusiast." Blush You are making good progress, Shan, and what you refer to as your fast running will start to become your slow pace before you know it!

Oh Mighty Wing

Reshifting = Using running as an supplemental tool as opposed to using it as an "end all." May as well label me: "Runner turned fitness enthusiast." Blush
            You are cute but I give you a couple months before these lines are blurred. I think you will always keep your new found knowledge that the world does not end when you stop running, but I think there is a drive inside of you that won't be quelled by the "fitness" running/exercising. It's the passion you have for it that is inspirational - and I just don't think it's time for that passion to fade yet - that's not to say you can't enjoy all the other things - i'm just saying I think there is a reason you are the runner you are and have done the things you have done - and it's not because you were lured into it with wine…
            You are making good progress, Shan, and what you refer to as your fast running will start to become your slow pace before you know it!
            Thanks House! I plan on keeping it up if I can keep my legs cooperating and my patience in check.

The Thunder

Casa, see you at the Tri expo tomorrow morning? I smell your first tri-season approaching this summer!!!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

S&M Collector

Casa, see you at the Tri expo tomorrow morning? I smell your first tri-season approaching this summer!!!
                Tis the first I have heard ofa tri expo taking place. Perhaps. What are the details?
                  Dude, you honestly don't look like you've gained weight. Sorry for making you eat pancakes the other day though... quit being such a damn girl, Dwight Wink

Why is it sideways?

The Thunder

Tis the first I have heard ofa tri expo taking place. Perhaps. What are the details?
                      Triathlon and Fitness Expo Saturday Jan 10, 8am-Noon This takes place at the Baptist Hospital Wellness center. All the cool kids are going....even a hippie. We'll probably roll over there around 10 AM. There should be some good speakers and some freebies.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

S&M Collector

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28561981/
                        Dude. Seriously? My only eating disorder is that I eat the wrong types of foods at the wrong time of the day.

S&M Collector

Triathlon and Fitness Expo Saturday Jan 10, 8am-Noon This takes place at the Baptist Hospital Wellness center. All the cool kids are going....even a hippie. We'll probably roll over there around 10 AM. There should be some good speakers and some freebies.
                          Only 'til noon? Who awakes before noon on a Saturday? Sure, when I used to do the running thing I might do so, but these days that would only award me 3 to 5 hours of sleep! I made an exception last weekend because pancakes were promised, but you'll have to list me as 30/70 at this juncture.

Why is it sideways?

Dude. Seriously? My only eating disorder is that I eat the wrong types of foods at the wrong time of the day.
                            No, not seriously. Joking.

Oh Mighty Wing

DANG House!!!! That's all I got to say about that...

Oh Mighty Wing

back to back doubles eh?