Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

"red Naughty Monkey Double Dare pumps"

Yikes! Zorn! Groin!!

BMenees

Not a yikes.  How about a meow!?

The King of Beasts

she looks like fun

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Hoodoo Guru

Looks like next month's Running World cover.

MTA:  I meant to say Runner's World.

MTA:  I just realized that these pictures came from Runner's World.  Would someone please delete all of my posts as I just kind of fade away?

MTA:  Before I fade away I think it would be great if Trent would pull out the official Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon stationery and invite Palin to this year's race.  I bet she'd be fun after a couple of post-race Dos Perros, dontcha know.

The tangents are moot.

Why is it sideways?

Yikes.

How was Peru?

Peru was excellent! A lot of demonstration stuff going on in Cusco over the revolt in the jungle over water/resources. Beautiful country, soulful people....So much poverty, though...That's always hard to reconcile when you're, say, zipping up the side of Machu Picchu in an air-conditioned bus.

I've been reading your blog about your days in Paraguay....NICE.

Same as last year after Tanzania, I returned to the U.S. unsure of whether I should feel fortunate, spoiled, embarrassed, or cranky.

On that note, thanks for the yikes.

A Saucy Wench

Is she wearing nylons?  because her legs are about 10 shades darker than the rest of her exposed skin.  Or maybe she just sunscreens her face and hands.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Hoodoo Guru

Of course she's wearing nylons.  All the cool chicks do.

The tangents are moot.

Elly.

Yes, she's wearing nylons.  Notice..... in the Runner's World shots, she looks like a Rockette.  Nuf said.  Nylons hide the cellulite. 

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

I'm willing to bet she does not have nylons on. It's the lighting, and she would not have the shiny section above her left knee. And if she has any cellulite, it would be on the back of her legs which are not revealed.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Nylons can be shiny.

Elly has, er, a bit of photography experience.

That's a typical jealous female response Trent. A knock.

My DW, said no to my, is she or is she not wearing nylons. And we all have some photography experience.

Me, some art college.

Nylons can be shiny, but a muted shine, not reflective. If Elly were to take a picture of my legs, there is a lot of shine.

Healthy, taught skin shines, some would even say it glows.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Shine can also be added using photoshop.  It appears that the scene is fairly brightly lit too.