Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Well there you have it (Read 379 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Stryped's inaugural marathon.  3:07 with a 2 min negative split.

Damn.

"run" "2" "eat"

i need to give some serious consideration to the ask-stupid-questions training plan.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

OMG.

Everyone giving him a hard time about his questions can collectively stuff their pipes and smoke it.

Elly.

Well, I don't know.  He still smells like a troll. 

He asks questions that he already knows the answers.  There are mountains of information on running, and we all know how to access it.  And he knows it, too. 

Stryped gets a kick out of seeing his name on the screen.  He reminds me of a needy brat aching for attention.  Invariably someone replies to another stupid question and the cycle starts again.   Within this last week, he has ... bless his heart ... entered into a discussion prompted by someone else.  But, that's the first time this has happened. 

Besides, Trent, are you sure this is his inaugural marathon???  Just because he says it, that don't  make it so.  He's fast, he knows it.   He runs a lot, he knows it.  He eats well, he knows it.  He's full of shit, he knows it. 

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes, he is for real.  He and I have a friend in common.  My friend is somebody I grew up with who now lives in Bowling Green.  He actually coaches stryped.  I think stryped simply has NO confidence and therefore asks EVERYTHING.  My friend who knows him IRL says he is the same way in person.  Just a simple country boy with some talent.

I have known his real name for a long while, and his name appears in the results.  His name does not appear in MarathonGuide.com for any other year or race.  Soon we will have finish line photos...

"run" "2" "eat"

hey, now... don't be dissin the needy.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

My take on Stryped is that he is just an embarassingly, yet unashamedly, public tweaker. He's not asking anything that every single person who's ever run a marathon (or any other race) hasn't wondered and worried about. He's just waaaaay less concerned about appearing neurotic and freaked out than most of us.

Elly.

My take on Stryped is that he is just an embarassingly, yet unashamedly, public tweaker. He's not asking anything that every single person who's ever run a marathon (or any other race) hasn't wondered and worried about. He's just waaaaay less concerned about appearing neurotic and freaked out than most of us.

In essence, that's what I said, except you are more pc than me.  Gotta get out of the habit of calling people names........Tight lips

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Why is it sideways?

What gets me is his lack of response to people who *try* to help him. Never once has he responded to sincere advice with either a thanks (not necessary) or with another response that shows he has attempted to process the advice (this would be nice.)

But yeah, good run. He's gotta take another 70 seconds per mile off before I eat my words though. Smile

Blondie

I wanted to ask about the side stiches, but thought better of it. Black eye

Hoodoo Guru

I wanted to ask about the side stiches, but thought better of it. Black eye

The entire world of online communities thanks you for your restraint.

The tangents are moot.