Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Massage? (Read 787 times)

Recommendations? Warnings? I don't want to spend an arm and a leg (ha ha ha), but would like a decent massage. I've been to some fancy pants type places before, but would prefer a place that focuses on sports massage. Feeling crunchy. Thanks!

Why is it sideways?

Juliana is where all the fast guys go. Don't know if she will make you faster, but she's awesome. Came recommended by Heather Demetra. She's a little pricey: $80 for the hour, but she's a total professional and an awesome lady. I'm headed there soon. She might change your world. http://www.correctivemassage.com/ If you go, tell her I sent ya.

Lazy idiot

My wife is an LMT. I recommend massage whenever you can afford it. She's slightly less expensive than Juliana, but I fear the travel costs may put her over the top. As as you've already thought out loud: do NOT go to a fancy pants "relaxation" massage place. Get someone who is familiar with athletes. It makes a huge difference. One will make you fall asleep, and one will make you yelp in pain pleasure.

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

My wife is an LMT.
          You dawg.
            Thanks! I just took a gander at Juliana's site...She's only a tad over what I was thinking, so, what with all the fast guys accolades, I think I'll give her a call. Man, Drew...you are lucky to have a wife who's an LMT. You could totally be running yourself ragged on a regular basis and not worry.

Lazy idiot

You dawg.
              Yes
              Man, Drew...you are lucky to have a wife who's an LMT. You could totally be running yourself ragged on a regular basis and not worry.
              That's the tentative plan going forward.

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

Thanks! I just took a gander at Juliana's site...She's only a tad over what I was thinking, so, what with all the fast guys accolades, I think I'll give her a call.
                Sweet. Let us know how it goes.

Oh Mighty Wing

Juliana is where all the fast guys go... If you go, tell her I sent ya.
                  did this make no one else giggle??
                    did this make no one else giggle??
                    It didn't, but now it does. You goofbucket.

Why is it sideways?

It's okay to be fast....
                        Hey! Nice signature line, Jeff. That's definitely a deep philosophical statement.

I'll be liscenced this summer....if they quit screwing me over that is. I need to go to this Julianna lady and try her out.

Oh Mighty Wing

I need to go to this Julianna lady and try her out.
                            **snerk giggle** really i'm not mature enough for all this!
                              Hey! Nice signature line, Jeff. That's definitely a deep philosophical statement.
                              That was your best one yet Tanya. Reminds me of my Moms boyfriend calling me to tell me that he walked "a little over" 2 miles in 18 minutes. He thought i'd care because i'm "into that stuff."

Why is it sideways?

I gotta figure out how to work it into the dissertation. What people don't realize is that people actually do talk like that around here. Especially where Candice is from.