Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OLD Tom King Course in PWP on Sunday 3/15? (Read 449 times)

BMenees

Is anyone interested in running the Old Tom King Half Course in PWP tomorrow at 10am? USATF Map RA Map
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ramsay and I are running the 11.2 + LL from Deep Wells at 7am. Candice and Schneidr may join in. I can't run at 10am, gotta be somewhere showered and fed at 11am. That old TK route, BTW, is an AWESOME course!
      BMenees

Ok. I'll probably join you at Deep Wells at 7am.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ok. I'll probably join you at Deep Wells at 7am.
          Bill, call me ~6:45 am. You got me all excited. I sent a note to Ramsay about running your idea from Steeplechase at 7am. If he gets my message, we'll meet there instead.

The King of Beasts

Bill, call me ~6:45 am. You got me all excited. I sent a note to Ramsay about running your idea from Steeplechase at 7am. If he gets my message, we'll meet there instead.
            Steeplechase it is, see yall at 7.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

BMenees

Sweet.
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah boy. Candice is "sleeping" late.

Why is it sideways?

Aren't you people sore?
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Aren't you people sore?
                    Yes. Well, not really sore. Just tired and a bit stiff. And, apparently, stupid too. Bill, I hate you. Idiot.

The Thunder

Aren't you people sore?
                      Did you see I tried to run again yesterday afternoon? Um....didn't work out. I'm sore as hell.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

BMenees

Bill, I hate you. Idiot.
                        Well, at least now I can say I ran A Tom King Half this weekend.
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah boy. Candice is "sleeping" late.
                          We're done sleeping ... we're headed to the park in a little bit.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey