Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

mgerwn... (Read 266 times)

...Are you injured? Sick? I was biting my nails the last time I looked at your training log...horrific visions of myself in a running skirt in PWP. What's happened?

Oh Mighty Wing

yeah really!!!
      mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Shit. Here I was living in my own little world hoping nobody would notice me, much like life is in the real world for me, and here you go calling me out. Damn. Truth be told? I have been working off and on doing some major renovations on my home, and last week it became clear I was not going to finish them in time for the large family get-together we had planned (which happened yesterday). So I had to take the last week or so to get them done. Had you waited one more day, you would have seen several miles entered for tonight. See, now that I have (mostly) completed these renovations, I now have my family room back, a place for my treadmill in front of a TV, and the time to jump on it and crank out a few. But no, just as I was about to avoid detection and attention once again, I am caught. Fear not, there has been no injury. I will be back at it starting today, and hoping to achieve the lofty goal of at least 6 miles per day. Wait. Watch. Bite away. I have races the next three weekends, two weekends off (from races), then the big day. I am still aiming for that goal. MTA: Race April 5th, timed by thelastmileracing.com, at Storrs, CT, forhose who are interested.
          Crap. Oh. I mean I'm glad you're okay! Good luck with your races. Except for the 5k near the end of March. I hope that one blows.

Oh Mighty Wing

WOOHOO!!!! Glad you have a good reason and glad your plans are still a go!

Lazy idiot

Did I miss a bet somewhere?

Tick tock

25:59 at end-of-March 5k = me in a running skirt at Monkey 4.

Will it be pink? *Gasp* Will you bedazzle it?!

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

Will it be pink? *Gasp* Will you bedazzle it?!
                    can we put your name on the behind in puffy paint???
                      can we put your name on the behind in puffy paint???
                      And the migraine begins.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Lazy idiot

So how bad are you sandbagging? Wink Good luck, yo!

Tick tock

The funniest part of that thread is... well... nevermind, you never realized what the funniest part was.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

So how bad are you sandbagging? Wink Good luck, yo!
                            I could say like Beetle Bailey on a hot summer day, but I'd be lyin' like Satan lookin' for a soul!