Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"Trail head" (Read 301 times)

Nashville Dog Runner

Does anyone ELSE know that "trail head" has two different meanings.  Seriously, now.   If you are on the red/white, then Deep Wells is the "trail head."  However, if you are on the horse trails, THAT is a whole other story.  It brings you to where the HORSES/RIDERS begin.   I suppose I shouldn't have been breaking the law in the first place.  Carry on!Smile

www.nashvilledogrunner.com

"run" "2" "eat"

trail head!

* snerk *

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Nashville Dog Runner

Yeah, yeah.  I know. 

Why is it sideways?

If you had to break the law, you picked a beautiful day to do it and a wonderful law to break.

Nashville Dog Runner

Looks like another good day!  I might just give those horse trails another shotSmile

Hoodoo Guru

And if you run into any races along the way, feel free to bandit them. Big grin

The tangents are moot.

Nashville Dog Runner

And if you run into any races along the way, feel free to bandit them. Big grin

Ha, Dallas, now I get it.  I just read some commentary on the Striders' message board about someone who bandited some races. No races on the horse trails.  That's for sure.  Usually no one is on them.  Hope all's wellSmile