Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Trent (Read 262 times)

A few questions....

1) When are you leaving for camp?

2) How far is your camp from the cities?

3) Will you be driving through the cities on your way up? If yes, stop for lunch or a run or both, or something.

4) If the answer to #3 is no, what time will you be arriving in Duluth Friday night?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

1) tomorrow, stopping for nights north of Louisville (Friday), Chicago (Saturday), rural Wisconsin maybe (Sunday) and getting to camp Monday.

2) it is about a 3 hour drive.

3) sadly, this is not likely Sad

4) it looks like I will be driving in race morning Sad

5) y'all are welcome to come by the camp tho Smile There are some really cool things to do in the area on Friday or Sunday...

1) tomorrow, stopping for nights north of Louisville (Friday), Chicago (Saturday), rural Wisconsin maybe (Sunday) and getting to camp Monday.

2) it is about a 3 hour drive.

3) sadly, this is not likely Sad

4) it looks like I will be driving in race morning Sad

5) y'all are welcome to come by the camp tho Smile There are some really cool things to do in the area on Friday or Sunday...

You suck.

We're driving up Friday afternoonish. Picking up Ramsay at MSP @ 2pm then headed out.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah well, a man's gotta work.

Postrace, go back to the cities via my place.  There is a great little bar and restaurant.  What makes it great?  Well, it overlooks a pretty lake.  But more importantly, because it serves beer.