Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Getting caught pants down... (Read 386 times)

Kind of sucks.

S&M Collector

What? No porta-john available. You shouldn't squat in the ditches.
      Come across any cool medals lately?
      JakeKnight

Details make stories better. Details don't make all stories better.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

The Greatest of All Time

Without pictures....
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            Oh, yea, I only had like a mile to go on the 5.8 and I uh...had to go. So I did, and when I was pulling up my shorts (which is hard to do when they're all sweaty) this cyclist dude rode by and looked over. So he got a half naked view unfortunately. He quickly looked away, so that was nice of him.

The Thunder

Did you just do it in the middle of the road? Why didn't you find a secluded spot out there? Geez, I've left many a sock out there during my runs.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

why did you take your socks off? oooohhh you aren't talking about going number 1 are you?

The Greatest of All Time

I have left a few t-shirts out in BFE.
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                    Did you just do it in the middle of the road? Why didn't you find a secluded spot out there? Geez, I've left many a sock out there during my runs.
                    I did...I got off the road onto the horse trail and was behind a tree and a bush but then when I stood up you could see me from the road.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Good. I see horse poop on the red trail all the time. This balances things out.
                        Good. I see horse poop on the red trail all the time. This balances things out.
                        Kind of what I was thinking when I did it.

You're lucky an owl didn't swoop down on you thinking you were a big rabbit.
                            You mean a monkey? There are no owls.

You mean a monkey? There are no owls.
                              The monkeys have recruited the owls. I think it has to do with the larger number of runners this year. I think they're getting scared.
                                They don't get scared, you silly machesthairian.