Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No Idea / WTF (Read 664 times)

The King of Beasts

I don't know what I am doing. Someone smart/strong told me to run a lot, sometimes hard but most of the time easy. So here I am running miles at who knows what kind of pace, sometimes short runs & sometimes long runs (over 14 miles). My plan, if you can call it that, is to run a few more good weeks before Country Music Marathon.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Hoodoo Guru

You missed two days (2/13 and 2/15.) You must start over.

The tangents are moot.

You have to start counting your weeks Monday- Sunday if you ever want to succeed. This Sunday-Saturday thing you do messes with my head.

Oh Mighty Wing

don't forget your ipod and running skirt... those are imperative to completeing a race.

Why is it sideways?

I don't know what I am doing. Someone smart/strong told me to run a lot, sometimes hard but most of the time easy. So here I am running miles at who knows what kind of pace, sometimes short runs & sometimes long runs (over 14 miles). My plan, if you can call it that, is to run a few more good weeks before Country Music Marathon.
            Dude, you are going to freaking fly. Who cares if you know what you are doing. You are doing.

The King of Beasts

Dude, you are going to freaking fly. Who cares if you know what you are doing. You are doing.
              we shall see

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The King of Beasts

we shall see
                I dont know what to say? Fail?

Why is it sideways?

I dont know what to say? Fail?
                  It was hot, too hot. You ran well. Kevin hill was ready to roll 2:28 and ran two forty something. Don't sweat it.

The King of Beasts

Well if it slowed even him down I dont feel so bad.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hell, even Trent slowed down. Take solace in that.

The Thunder

Hell, even Trent slowed down. Take solace in that.
                        Heh. John, you did great. Keep your head up.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

It was NOT a fail... taking 1.5 hours to finish the last 6.2 miles can be considered a fail... finishing 10 minutes behind planned in stupid hot weather is not. I say you should find another one to do!

The King of Beasts

It was NOT a fail... taking 1.5 hours to finish the last 6.2 miles can be considered a fail... finishing 10 minutes behind planned in stupid hot weather is not. I say you should find another one to do!
                            I am signed up for grandmas. What is next on your list?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I am signed up for grandmas. What is next on your list?
                              I believe that when she runs Grandma's, she will have run some 6 or 7 marathons since CMM.