Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wild Thang (Read 550 times)

Electric Koolaid

9 mile trail marion. Long Hunter State Park. Anyone done it, doing it? Looks like fun

Found a map on the trenternet and hope to run the coarse this afternoon.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I may run the race.  You will beat me.

I have a map in my course list, BTW.

Why is it sideways?

I'm thinking about it.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Electric Koolaid

I have a map in my course list, BTW.

yep, thats where I found it! I don't need a garmin because of you.

58:50 (6:33) won it last year. Think we can make it more swampy than that. Not me, but I can think of a few...and they're thinking about it.

mta: 8.67 miles? weird.

Why is it sideways?

The course is very twisty, which makes it hard to be FAST. All the trail running you've been doing will be really helpful.

The Thunder

It's an okay race.  I did it last year...I think i got 3rd or 4th.  There was about 6 inches of water or more covering the trail...so the times were slow.  It's a pretty narrow path too, and an out and back.  So it's gets somewhat annoying on the way back. 

Oh, and I'm planning on running it again.  Got nothing better to do! 

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Electric Koolaid

Yep, twisty and would be a complete river if it rains. There lots of biting insects too, looks like I have chicken pox. And if its an out and back there will be several opportunities to push people down. This race sounds perfect!

Nice work Thunder, third last year. Missed that because they used your fake name on the results.

The Thunder

Yep, twisty and would be a complete river if it rains. There lots of biting insects too, looks like I have chicken pox. And if its an out and back there will be several opportunities to push people down. This race sounds perfect!

Nice work Thunder, third last year. Missed that because they used your fake name on the results.

Yeah I keep meaning to sign up for a race as Thunder....but I'm pretty sure I'd have to win to not seem like a total idiot.  Well...i'd still be a total idiot.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I ended up not running this race.

Why is it sideways?

I ended up not running this race.

I heard that everyone who was planning to run this race but did not run must now drink beer this week in repentance.

Lazy idiot

I heard that everyone who was planning to run this race but did not run must now drink beer this week in repentance.

Oh.  Uhhh... yeah, I was planning to run this race, too.  Didn't make it.  Time for a beer.

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

Oh.  Uhhh... yeah, I was planning to run this race, too.  Didn't make it.  Time for a beer.

Ha.