Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Beat Alabama!! (Read 355 times)

Exciting studies have just revealed that Tennessee has moved up from 4th fattest state in the U.S. to NUMBER 2!!!

However, sadly, we're tied with sorry-ass Alabama. Come on! With a little more work, I'm sure we can be a proud stand-alone #2 in no time at all or even (dare we hope to imagine) THE fattest state in America!

I'm on my way to Krispy Kreme right now to help us overtake Mississippi!   I'm so proud!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

The Thunder

Exciting studies have just revealed that Tennessee has moved up from 4th fattest state in the U.S. to NUMBER 2!!!

However, sadly, we're tied with sorry-ass Alabama. Come on! With a little more work, I'm sure we can be a proud stand-alone #2 in no time at all or even (dare we hope to imagine) THE fattest state in America!

Well with Liz and I moving soon...that may help tip the scales in Tennessee's favor!~

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

Well with Liz and I moving soon...that may help tip the scales in Tennessee's favor!~

T'where ya headed?

Tick tock

Double chin up!  You're ahead of them in childhood obesity rates.

Amy

The Thunder

T'where ya headed?

Ronoake.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Double chin up! 

This is an excellent mantra for our quest for #1!

What's California? Like 27th?  LAME.