Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

A run in the Park. (Read 610 times)

The King of Beasts

Does anyone want to run an easy loop (or loops) in the park saturday or sunday morningish.

monkeyville that is

MTA: changed the dates

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The Thunder

Does anyone want to run an easy loop in the park tomorrow morningish.

monkeyville that is, sunday the 5th

I am in Cookeville.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Meh, $5 is $5...

Saturday mornings generally work for me if you're just keeping it light around the 11.2.  And you're welcome to join the Sunday 11.2 + 5.8.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What is "the Sunday 11.2 + 5.8"?

The King of Beasts

Saturday mornings generally work for me if you're just keeping it light around the 11.2.  And you're welcome to join the Sunday 11.2 + 5.8.

Yea, I would keep it very light, going around twice.  I am shooting for some back to back long runs.

Yall start at 6:30 for the sunday runs.  still hammering @ 7min pace?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Meh, $5 is $5...

Trent - a 17 miler.

AO - I think we're going to start doing 6-6:30am...the last time we did this was 8ish and that was brutal.  Pace has typically been in the low 7/high 6 range on unstructured days.  Some structured ones (e.g. 8 easy + 8-10 @ MP) will probably be done on a less hilly course.

The King of Beasts

that sound good, I will try and hang with yall for at least a loop, let me know on the time

I'm fearfully thinking of doing 17 in PWP tomorrow..11.2 and 5.8.

I know most of you are doing the wretched Franklin Classic Monday, so maybe no takers. But I'll probably start @ 6:30 at Stoned Gates.

I reckon I'll be going slowly as I'm right tuckered from this week.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If you want to start at 3am, that would be good since I could then be done in time to get to work.  And Micah will probably be up crying then anyway.
                      Hilarious.

I would do the first loop, except for the wretched Franklin Classic.  I might come out and do the 5.8 plus some on BB, but wasn't planning on starting until about 7.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

The Thunder

A1 and I are planning a red/white/blue trail x 2 tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM from Deep wells.  If you want somet trails Tanya, you could join us for some of that.  Or just holla at us if you see us while you're out.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The King of Beasts

I'm fearfully thinking of doing 17 in PWP tomorrow..11.2 and 5.8.

I know most of you are doing the wretched Franklin Classic Monday, so maybe no takers. But I'll probably start @ 6:30 at Stoned Gates.

I reckon I'll be going slowly as I'm right tuckered from this week.

what are you going to be wearing?

Well, hopefully I'll see some of you yahoos out there.

Hstreet--I'll probably do the 11.2 first so that the worst will be over...but may see you on the 5.8 part.

TT-- Um, I'll wave if I see you. I'm too old and infirm to keep up with you wacky whippersnappers on the trails. 

A1--Tube top and clogs.