Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

From the North Side to the Front Gates on Foot (Read 594 times)

S&M Collector

On my group run this evening, one of the guys was talking about running from Hendersonville High School to the front gates of PWP on Saturday morning. Of course his wife had vetoed his idea unless he could find somebody to run with him. So far he has had no takers. And, then I found out about his quest. I said I'd think about it. Exact mileage is unknown until I map it out, but he thinks it is somewhere around 25. Shit. The floor is open for discussion.
    Come across any cool medals lately?
      Well you know i'm not gonna fucking do it. No thanks.

S&M Collector

Well, I wasn't really starting the thread to recruit other runners...although Trent and JK would prolly be crazy enough to run this. It's not the mileage that scares you.
          It's not the mileage that scares you.
          You are correct.

S&M Collector

Well, then what is it?
              I have my first Olympic Distance triathlon on Sunday Big grin

Oh, well then if it's only 24.9...

S&M Collector

OK, well, that works. Not the type of reason I was expecting, but that's a good thing.

S&M Collector

24.9 miles, avoiding the Highway.
                    Thank you, Trent! It looks like Gallatin road to maybe church street, to west end, to harding, belle meade, and WHAMMY!
                      Not the type of reason I was expecting, but that's a good thing.
                      Oh, well, that and I hate you and can only tolerate your company for 16 miles.

So who is this person that wants to run this anyway? You have other friends that are runners besides us?

S&M Collector

Cool. Thanks Candice. I was worried that your ill will towards me came out in your vomit. What a relief.
                            Cool. Thanks Candice. I was worried that your ill will towards me came out in your vomit. What a relief.
                            I was joking. I love you. Sort of.

Hey is this group run the one that runs the Team Nashville 10 mile course on Wednesdays?