Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Um. Yeah. (Read 349 times)

So I found out from a track coach at Harding Academy that the track on Hwy. 70 is, in fact, short, but she doesn't know "by how much, exactly."

How does a track end up short? How does a track coach not know the discrepancy? Will my life go on as usual?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have been stating that fact for years.

Lane 4 is 400m.  Lane 1 is less.

The issue results from the size of the land available for the track.  There was not enough.

I have been stating that fact for years.

Lane 4 is 400m.  Lane 1 is less.

The issue results from the size of the land available for the track.  There was not enough.

I know. I'm the one that told you that, you dork. But I kept thinking that the Garmin was thrown off by the turns of the track. Lane 1 is .23.

There wasn't enough room to add 2/100 of a mile? But there's enough room for a parking lot, a sidewalk around the track, bleachers, and a big concession area? I'm more inclined to think someone made a mistake.

"run" "2" "eat"

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THERE THEN WHY DO YOU RUN THERE?????

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

I love running there. For 3 years, I've willingly deluded myself into believing that my intervals were faster than they were.

Now I'm just bitter and looking for someone to blame. As usual, if I can't find anyone, I'll blame Trent.

Why is it sideways?

Tanya, I'll let you in on a little secret. People in Nashville couldn't give a rats ass about track and field.

I recommend the Rose Park track, by the way.

The Thunder

OH MY GOODNESS....YOUR GARMIN SAID IT WAS SHORT???? 

Dorks. 

Run in lane four and quit being an old hag. 

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…