Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

From the North Side to the Front Gates on Foot (Read 594 times)

S&M Collector

Good Tupelo training. Did you send in your reg?
    Yes, I mailed it to the attention of the Race director, making the check payable to the GETM running club.
    Come across any cool medals lately?
      Jhorner is trying to make skinny runners fat with his talk of yummy Martha Stuart cookies. FYI...every Martha Stuart dessert recipe i've ever used has immediately made me gain 2 lbs. She's evil. She should go back to prison.
      Cookies were good, Kind of a cross between banana bread and a chocolate chip cookie. I learned a new trick. Martha tells you to bake the walnuts for about 10 minutes and then add them to the batter. If I don't screw up the next batch, then I'll consider sharing.

Oh Mighty Wing

I suggest chocolate corn starch pudding... it taste like Ben and Jerry's chocolate ice cream only in pudding form... mmmm I also suggest leaving the vanilla out of recipes. I don't put it in the pudding or in chocolate chip cookies.

Oh Mighty Wing

Cookies were good, Kind of a cross between banana bread and a chocolate chip cookie.
          I didn't go back through to see what you are talking about but I had a friend in high school who was a vegan and she made these chocolate chip cookies that used banana instead of egg... they were amazing!! Really i should try to make them... mmmm