Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Day of the Beast (Read 368 times)

Meh, $5 is $5...

There are a ton of runner birthdays in the coming weeks with the King of Beasts up first.  I propose beers.  Wednesday or Thursday work for anyone?  12 South, Yazoo, Blackstone, Crow's Nest, Mafiosa's all possibilities (depends on the night, I guess).

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why is it sideways?

Unfortunately, I have plans both Wed and Thurs nights... Fri would be good for me...

The King of Beasts

I can do friday, but I would need to do an easy 8-12 miles before the beer.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Meh, $5 is $5...

Friday it is.

Why is it sideways?

Sweet.

I can't do Friday, but Happy Birthday!!!  Drink one for me.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Intentionally Blank

Ooh, I wish I could do Friday, but I am moving into a new house.  Have another beer for me, too.

"run" "2" "eat"

i won't be there.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The King of Beasts

turns out I have other plans on friday night. i wont be there, but yall have fun.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Elly.

FYI .... if you plan on making fools of yurselves by dressing up and doing the Rudolf Run .... then MORE power to you!Clown

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

turns out I have other plans on friday night.

Heh.

I'll be clipping chips at the Rudolph...But it sounds like a lot of runner nerds are headed to Gerst afterwards...meaning, of course, I'll be there.

Why is it sideways?

Is Rudolph in the evening? Is it a 5k?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

For 30 years it has been.