Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Upon registering for the monkey... (Read 386 times)

That was the only race I've ever dropped out of, actually. I couldn't even walk...I sat down on the curb and cried until someone gave me a ride to the finish. It was truly pathetic.

Tanya and I and Thunder are bonded for life by the fracture from stress. and THAT makes us all cooler than you. Tongue
      Hey, I hadn't thought of it that way. We ARE cool!

That was the only race I've ever dropped out of, actually. I couldn't even walk...I sat down on the curb and cried until someone gave me a ride to the finish. It was truly pathetic.
        Yea. But only because you cried. MTA: I cried once too. When I pooped myself.

S&M Collector

Yea. But only because you cried. MTA: I cried once too. When I pooped myself.
          Fuckin' pansy.
          Come across any cool medals lately?
            Fuckin' pansy.
            You cry all the time, Nancy.

Why is it sideways?

Yay! I just read that you're running the Monkey. If it makes you feel any better, I still stand by my belief that running the Monkey in the fall makes you stronger and faster for the spring. I don't see why you'd get injured unless you overdo the hills in training. Last year, I only did every other long run (sometimes every third) in PWP. No double 11.2. Listen to Swamp Mom.
              Yep. The Swamp Mom knows.
                Bumping this because it's pretty funny now...apparently google didn't teach me much.