Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hello? (Read 35 times)

Is anyone still visiting this lame ass group? Should I just blow it up?

FFS.

Keep it.  Things come up that we all find compelling- just not lately.......   Anyone getting divorced?

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Please don't get rid of this group!

Why is it sideways?

Hey I heard things are going well with USN.

Hoodoo Guru

That's funny, I heard their hiring practices have gone to shit.

MTA:  Keep the group.

The tangents are moot.

Why is it sideways?

That's funny, I heard their hiring practices have gone to shit.

MTA:  Keep the group.

Heh.

Keep the group.  One day I may actually make it to Nashville and then I can justify my membership.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Please don't get rid of this group!

Ah, fear not. I just wanted to be overly dramatic in order to get some attention!

They are! Everyone there is great, and we've all enjoyed talking and laughing about you I mean running. I sent you an email, but I just realized it was to your old Vandy address...

I think I'm just waiting on a background check to clarify that I'm not a freak.

The King of Beasts

Keep the group.

Maybe some of us or all of us could get together and go for a jog or a run ? or we could just sit around and drink a dangerous amount of beer.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Why is it sideways?

Keep the group.

Maybe some of us or all of us could get together and go for a jog or a run ? or we could just sit around and drink a dangerous amount of beer.

Either/or/both/and sounds good

Why is it sideways?

They are! Everyone there is great, and we've all enjoyed talking and laughing about you I mean running. I sent you an email, but I just realized it was to your old Vandy address...

I think I'm just waiting on a background check to clarify that I'm not a freak.

speaking of old email addresses, who uses aol? sheesh! only a guy named Joe Blowman would be that ridiculous.

Elly.

Yeah, keep the group. I need an excuse to get away from DH. Beer sounds good!

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

speaking of old email addresses, who uses aol? sheesh! only a guy named Joe Blowman would be that ridiculous.

Aren't you supposed to be shopping for pipes and tweed jackets?

Slice

Did someone say beer?

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning