Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ack! Tanya! (Read 334 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

CNN Headline:

Intervening against an adult's will is complicated, painful

Dude.  Who the hell is their copy editor?!?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/07/10/drug.intervention.jackson/index.html

Drinking vodka at  moment, can't even figure out what that title is supposed to mean. Too lazy to read article. Apparently too lazy to use articles.

ZORN.

The Thunder

I could be wrong....but I thought I saw what looks like *gulp* abs...or maybe something underneath where all my beer gut is supposed to be...what the fuck?  I mean, I'm no J Tyler...but that's not The Thunder I know and love.  For the love of GD, someone get that man a beer!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Thunder

The Lizzy at the same race.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Meh, $5 is $5...

I could be wrong....but I thought I saw what looks like *gulp* abs...or maybe something underneath where all my beer gut is supposed to be...what the fuck?  I mean, I'm no J Tyler...but that's not The Thunder I know and love.  For the love of GD, someone get that man a beer!

Have you not started doing the J Tyler workout of champions and awesomeness?

I have the All Star game on for the hell of it.  Sheryl Crow sang and looked hot.  All I could think of was she was wearing white shorts.

I could be wrong....but I thought I saw what looks like *gulp* abs...or maybe something underneath where all my beer gut is supposed to be...what the fuck? 

They're called "ribs."

Hoodoo Guru

Sheryl Crow sang and looked hot.  All I could think of was she was wearing white shorts.

Ha!  And we all know what that means.

The tangents are moot.