Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Dec 22nd - 28th (Read 694 times)

The Greatest of All Time

That's not old. You're still within my dateable age range.
    I thought 30 was your cut-off age.
    I don't feel old. Except for when I say the sentence: "32 years old and still in graduate school." Hopefully this will be remedied soon.
    I didn't start law school until I was 32. So you're ahead of me.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Why is it sideways?

I thought 30 was your cut-off age.
      There are speed-goggle exceptions. Good to know Marcus. If the economy stays like this and the hiring freezes continue, I may have to consider something like that.

The Thunder

There are speed-goggle exceptions. Good to know Marcus. If the economy stays like this and the hiring freezes continue, I may have to consider something like that.
        Law school? For Jeff? Christ in a racecar.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Greatest of All Time

Law school? For Jeff? Christ in a racecar.
          The ACLU always needs more lawyers. Tongue In all seriousness, Jeff would make a great lawyer.
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            I don't feel old. Except for when I say the sentence: "32 years old and still in graduate school." .
            Oh for crissakes. I didn't even start grad school until I was 42. Of course, I had a groovy, irresponsible career leading up to that. Age, schmage. p.s...But you are old now.

Why would anyone want to run 100 friggin' miles in a week? I don't maintain as high of mileage as Jeff does usually, but my first time there broke me. After recovering, I was able to hit it a lot easier this fall. Running 100 a week for the hell of it is stupid. Running it as part of a plan is much better.

The Thunder

Why would anyone want to run 100 friggin' miles in a week? I don't maintain as high of mileage as Jeff does usually, but my first time there broke me. After recovering, I was able to hit it a lot easier this fall. Running 100 a week for the hell of it is stupid. Running it as part of a plan is much better.
                Who said this isn't part of a plan?

Why is it sideways?

Who said this isn't part of a plan?
                  I think he was referring to the "dspeer." Stupid. By the way, Tanya, still not as old as you. Haglund.
                    Everyone knows what i'm doing in Vegas, right? Stupid stupid stupid stupid shit.
                    I hope it involves strippers...and that photos will be taken.

Sack up and run.

The Thunder

I think he was referring to the "dspeer." Stupid. By the way, Tanya, still not as old as you. Haglund.
                      RUN BITCH! MTA: Streaking is fun...24 days in a row now...what's your streak at? Ohhh....ooops.

Why is it sideways?

MTA: Streaking is fun...24 days in a row now...what's your streak at? Ohhh....ooops.
                        Yeah. Looks like Friday's out for me.

The Thunder

Yeah. Looks like Friday's out for me.
                          That does suck. I was looking forward to getting Jeff'd up on Friday. Maybe CD, or one of those other fast guys will show? Surely someone fast will show.

Yes, I was referring to the dspeer from earlier this year, back in April (I think). This fall was different, since I was building up. It was a seemingly fast buildup, but not like it looked since I dropped swimming and biking and added running in its place. Made the increase seem easier, since I was used to working out all the time. For me, the mileage buildup was to try to feel good late in a marathon, and not completely fall apart. I'll find out if it works on Saturday.
                              There are speed-goggle exceptions.
                              Something like that.