Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Who's doing this one? (Read 163 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Where do you pin your bib?
        You could probably wear a race belt. Like in a triathlon.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Nope. That hides too much.
            Nah. They flop around and ride up. I never can get mine to stay put anyway.

JakeKnight

Wanna race? Go double or nothing on my magically invisible case of beer? ----------- Am I the only one amused that you get a t-shirt for entering? Seems sort of pointless.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

No, I don't really desire to see your jiggly bits.

JakeKnight

No, I don't really desire to see your jiggly bits.
                  I certainly couldn't see yours. Because: a) they don't jiggle; and b) I'd have to be behind you to see you. It's pretty much a no-win situation for me. ---------------------- Find me the results on one of these naked runs. I'm dying to know if these freaks actually run fast or not.

Yea they do. I read a race report recently of someone who did one in Texas and he said the top woman ran 17 something. Apparently they don't post your last name in the results though, just your first name and state.

JakeKnight

There goes my plan to win some trophies by cherry-picking naked races. Oh, well.

Well...you know... that was Texas. And this is Crossville, TN we're talking about.

Do you think the little runner guy on the trophies is naked?

JakeKnight

Where the hell is Crossville? Cuz I have to admit I'm sort of intrigued. It actually sounds fun. Assuming there's a lot of beer first. And if the trophy didn't have naked people I would be really upset.

Right past Cookeville. Toward Knoxville. That town is pretty trashy, small, and redneck. MTA: I'm intrigued too. But I think I would probably just end up puking.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

you should always puke at the end of a well raced 5k.