Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Carl has a friend. (Read 428 times)

It's not the chlorine but the warm, moist environment that your eyes are kept in during your swim; there's a chance that any kind of stuff can grow in there when your wear your goggles for long periods of time. Try some rewetting eye drops for contact users. That usually clears up whatever's wrong with my eyes. If it stings when you add some drops, chances are that you have something living in your eye and it doesn't like the drops. Keep using them and you'll finally achieve a sense of peace. Oh, and clean your contacts with more than just the daily rinse solution. Use that thing that has a piece of metal at the bottom and foams up when you place it in that liquid. You can get that stuff at walgreens or target or some such.
    Is this true for non contact wearers too? I was hoping Albert was a figment of my imagination. You know...kind of like Carl's imaginary friend.

Lazy idiot

Glad to hear that things are okay at the moment. I know that's tough.
      Apparently it doesn't taste bad though because my other dog likes to steal it.
      Dogs eat poop, I wouldn't use this as a metric for tasting good if I were you.

Tick tock

I guess I don't keep up either. I knew you had a tapeworm, but I thought Carl was the scary guy in PWP. They are one and the same?
        Well, his name was Carl too...but my tapeworms name was Carl before the guy in the parks name was Carl.

Dogs eat poop, I wouldn't use this as a metric for tasting good if I were you.
          You have a point. The other dog does eat poop. Ernie has never eaten poop though...to my knowledge.