Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No Idea / WTF (Read 664 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

haha Trent you keep saying i'm running grandma's... AO - I'm looking at a couple for this weekend - no decisions have been made yet - it'll probably be an 11th hour kind of thing.
      haha Trent you keep saying i'm running grandma's... AO - I'm looking at a couple for this weekend - no decisions have been made yet - it'll probably be an 11th hour kind of thing.
      thought you were doing Pittsburgh?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Oh Mighty Wing

thought you were doing Pittsburgh?
        I wanted to and I got a spot off the waiting list, but that was the weekend of the dnf and so I never pulled the trigger.

The King of Beasts

I wanted to and I got a spot off the waiting list, but that was the weekend of the dnf and so I never pulled the trigger.
          looks like you are back on track after Fargo.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The King of Beasts

3:37, pull the trigger till you hear the pistol clicking, god damn that is GREAT, fucking beyond great

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Oh Mighty Wing

3:37, pull the trigger till you hear the pistol clicking, god damn that is GREAT, fucking beyond great
              Big grin