Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

admin (Read 337 times)

jonsnape

So I just saw that I was listed as an admin. Is this a recent development? Candice, are you responsible? I just feel overwhelmed both by this honor and responsibility that comes with it. I may change the name of this place ever hour for the next 24 hours as a celebration.

Lazy idiot

do it

Tick tock

jonsnape

And my bluff has been called...This could be interesting.
          Lovely first administrative effort.

jonsnape

Well you did the real work, but thanks.

Oh Mighty Wing

Man I hope your head can fit through the doors to the mini-swamp I'd hate to have to laugh as you flail your arms around wildly trying to get through the door... Big grin

Meh, $5 is $5...

So I just saw that I was listed as an admin. Is this a recent development? Candice, are you responsible? I just feel overwhelmed both by this honor and responsibility that comes with it. I may change the name of this place ever hour for the next 24 hours as a celebration.
                I was going to give you the whole "With great power comes great responsibility" spiel, but I see you've attained enlightenment on your own. Big Balls, indeed. Golf clap, everyone, golf clap.

Why is it sideways?

Yeah I'm glad that interval work motivated you to get out the door and all.
                    Yes, I am responsible. Make me proud.

Oh, I was thinking... and this thinking stuff was inspired by the current title of the mini swamp... making people admins is my way of making a "list". It's like the C-List, only better... We all know how I like to make lists. Or maybe you don't, but most of the people on the admin "list" do. There are a couple of prospects for new mini swamp admins... but I think for now we're good. It took me almost 10 minutes to figure out why Jeff wasn't an admin anymore. Then I remembered he briefly left us, which should mean that he doesn't get his status back, because that's just wrong... but he is mini swamp God, he created this place and on the 7th day he gave it to me and rested, or whatever.

. making people admins is my way of making a "list". It's like the C-List, only better...
                        *Sniff*... I...I... hardly know what to say. Too choked up..... Must find hanky.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Oh, I was thinking... and this thinking stuff was inspired by the current title of the mini swamp... making people admins is my way of making a "list".
                          And, by NOT making people admins, you are also making a list. So, really, it's two... two... two lists in one!

Lazy idiot

And, by NOT making people admins, you are also making a list. So, really, it's two... two... two lists in one!
                            WE MADE A LIST! And here I was hoping to avoid being a subject of taxonomy.

Tick tock

Originally I actually just made people from Nashville admins... this is the NASHVILLE mini swamp. Then I was like, well, Shan is more Nashvillian than most of us. And Smoopie is dating a Nashvillian, so he's definitely in a Nashville state of mind...it works. There is a method to my madness. Maybe. There was a reason I never made Trent an admin. I'm going to make him one and see if I can remember what it was...

Oh Mighty Wing

i just want to say the admin thing is kinda fun - I just clicked on members for 1st time and it's fun to see who all our lurkers are!!! i won't call anyone out, but just know that I knew you stopped by and it made me smile.