Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Time for Beer (Read 237 times)

Meh, $5 is $5...

It's been too long since the last beer gathering. I'm down for Thursday after 6pm or Friday. What say you?

The King of Beasts

I can do most any night after about 7

I would be showing up directly after a run

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I am out of town Th/Fr this week.

Meh, $5 is $5...

I'll probably hit Burger Up on 12th around 7:30pm tomorrow. Seems like a good spot to polish off busy season and there are plenty of other options nearby if it's busy.

The King of Beasts

I'll probably hit Burger Up on 12th around 7:30pm tomorrow. Seems like a good spot to polish off busy season and there are plenty of other options nearby if it's busy.

I can do that.

Also running at 5:15 from Centennial if anyone else wants in on that.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”