Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Beer me tonight! Anyone in? (Read 218 times)

The Thunder

Any of the Nashville folks up for some drinks tonight with The Thunder and wife? Somewhere between Nashville and the boro...maybe Franklin? Cool springs area? Somewhere else? Anyone?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No can do, got plans with respectable people.

The Thunder

No can do, got plans with respectable people.
        Ouch.

Meh, $5 is $5...

I could do it. My drinking buddies are either out to spring break or unable to escape their wives and kids tonight, and fit the criteria of not being respectable people. Imagine you want a larger group though. Note to self: Do not post via jesus phone. This was written even poorer than usual.

The Thunder

I could do it. My drinking buddies are either out to spring break or unable to escape the wife tonight, be I fit the criteria of not being respectable people. Imagine you want a larger group though
            Ha! I was looking for a larger group...but I'm sure you're perfectly fit criteria. The wife would probably kill me if I drag us back up to Nashville for anything less then a large group of boisterous loonies! But soon....we all need a Yazoo night.

Meh, $5 is $5...

Eh, figured I'd offer if you guys were desperate to drink and I'm just dicking around with this and that. Plus, the thought of rounding out a group of 4 by picking up random girl beforehand and promising to "show her The Thunder" was something I couldn't resist.

The Thunder

Eh, figured I'd offer if you guys were desperate to drink and I'm just dicking around with this and that. Plus, the thought of rounding out a group of 4 by picking up random girl beforehand and promising to "show her The Thunder" was something I couldn't resist.
                Heh.