Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey Candice.... (Read 480 times)

I haven't slept until 11 since college.
    I haven't done it since I had the flu.

Oh Mighty Wing

You dont have the hellish humidity and heat we have here. I have to wait until tonight, when the sun goes down.
      ohh right I forgot about that.
      JakeKnight

I accidently overslept this morning because I was up until 3 reading (it was a good book).
        What'cha reading?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

What'cha reading?
          Give 'Em To Me: The Life and Times of Dr. Daryl Dilligaf

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

What'cha reading?
            "Twilight". But I finished it. Now i'm reading the sequal "New Moon". It's a vampire love story. It's awesome...even though I don't usually spend my free time reading about vampires. Apparently this book has some kind of cult following. Some girl in my massage class was reading it the other night when we were supposed to be watching a dumb video about chinese healers. I was laughing at her because she didn't pay attention the whole time and then I thought maybe there was a reason...so I bought the book...and yea, it kept me up the past two nights. So she was right, it's good.

Oh Mighty Wing

I've heard of it. I've heard it's very good... I think I need a trip to the library!

S&M Collector

Give 'Em To Me: The Life and Times of Dr. Daryl Dilligaf
                NICE! Big grin Great timing on this one Globule. appropriate for the moment!
                Come across any cool medals lately?