Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Nashville in June (Read 613 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why is it sideways?

It is for me. Technically I ran hobbled a mile or so. I'm going to skip the race and take a down week while I travel. Tired of hobbling around all day like a goddamn geezer.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You looked pretty good on Tuesday.

Why is it sideways?

You looked pretty good on Tuesday.

That's because I ran an 8 mile warm-up. I don't show anyone the godawful mess that is my first two miles of the day. 

It's just my right leg. If I can get it feeling like the left, I will seriously fly.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Load to failure.

Now you know.

Why is it sideways?

Load to failure.

Now you know.

Yeah. I didn't really load to failure; I just need to listen to my body every now and then.

The festival is more of a NASCAR overflow type crowd if you ask me (not that anyone did).  

Bell Buckle provides a NASCAR-like atmosphere for antiquing (sp?). It's AWESOME!! I haven't run the race before, but I go to the festival every year - it's my favorite weekend of the summer. I'm running this year so I can justify eating TWO moon pies a-la-mode

^^  I agree.  The festival is fun and that special flavor of Purity ice cream that they only have in Bell Buckle......I think it's White Chocolate Raspberry or something....is amazing.  I will have to miss it all this year due to Grandma's.  Boo.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Lazy idiot

I'll be around, but Moonpie is a classic. If you're here, you have got to make that race.

You MUST do Moonpie if you are around.

But the race is a serious classic, so you have to do it, Drew.

Bullshit, all of it.  I've never been so hot and miserable.  Thunder's run type for the day is an accurate descriptor.

Seriously, Moonpie is a classic. You'll remember it forever.

You got that right, buddy.

Tick tock

The Thunder

They say there is a sucker born everyday....Saturday was your day...sucker.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

They say there is a sucker born everyday....Saturday was your day...sucker.

Heh...  damn.

Tick tock