Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

complaint (Read 985 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Mine worked. Make sure you get your name EXACTLY correct. It took me a few tries. For real.
      Six tries. No dice. Even when I do it EXACTLY correct.

Was it all a dream?

I went for a group run on wednesday with the "slower" ladies. Who started out busting 8:45-9.
        So I catch up to the two lead guys, who are ripping of 6:50ish miles, and start talking to them.
        Wait, so the complaint here is that you guys have a group of runners available to do a midweek tempo with? Confused Just warmup beforehand and enjoy.

The Thunder

Wait, so the complaint here is that you guys have a group of runners available to do a midweek tempo with? Confused Just warmup beforehand and enjoy.
          Weekend Tempo...when I'm trying to put some miles in.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

FUCKITY!!!! it's 2am thank the fucking stars the race starts at 9am and not earlier... MTA: add another fuckity... I have officially gone from not being concerned to full blown freaking the fuck out... SUPER
            mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

FUCKITY!!!! it's 2am thank the fucking stars the race starts at 9am and not earlier... MTA: add another fuckity... I have officially gone from not being concerned to full blown freaking the fuck out... SUPER
              Why is this one different than the others? I don't recall any pre-race freakouts in the last several weeks. Or did you just not confess them?
                Why is this one different than the others? I don't recall any pre-race freakouts in the last several weeks. Or did you just not confess them?
                I'm thinking this MAY or MAY NOT have something to due with her ankle. I think it was complaining the other day though hopefully it's feeling all better now.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson