Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Brentwood to charge large groups for park trail use (Read 23 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

gotta make a living, man.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Idiot self-centered pretentious tunnel-visioned Brentwood fatasses.

"run" "2" "eat"

just weeding out the wannabees.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

"He also said the trail fee was the lowest amount charged for group activities by the department."

soccer teams have to prove 50% wmson cty residency in order to avoid extra registration fees. by "prove" i mean - write a zip code on a form and sign your name. really, no room for fraud there.

Hoodoo Guru

When I played soccer in Wmson Co, our registrations showed half of the team living at one address in Franklin and the other half of the team living at an address in Brentwood.

I'm looking forward to watching Brentwood officials chasing down Nashville Striders members during the next long training run out there.

The tangents are moot.

"run" "2" "eat"

dallas, we're not concerned with how many hispanic folks played on your team.

"run" "2" "eat"

YEAH, I SAID IT.

Why is it sideways?

YEAH, I SAID IT.

Nice.

What I don't get is that apparently this was prompted by a high school team running through the park. Any chance that was BRENTWOOD freaking HIGH?

Christ in a Tahoe.

"run" "2" "eat"

it was a homeschool team.

Why is it sideways?

Seriously? A homeschool team.

So, literally, Christ in a collection of Tahoes then.

"run" "2" "eat"

now who is stereotyping?

"run" "2" "eat"

(haha)

Why is it sideways?

What's wrong with stereotyping?

"run" "2" "eat"

nothing. i like to listen when two people type at the same time. very relaxing.