Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

bah humbug! (Read 248 times)

Why is it sideways?

OOOOOooooohhhhh!

a HA!

Wasn't Melissa Garrett on that 80s show "The Fats of Life"?

"run" "2" "eat"

my next-cubby neighbor is talking to his doctor on the phone and describing a "pain in my right ear" or possibly "pain in my right rear".

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Why is it sideways?

Wasn't Melissa Garrett on that 80s show "The Fats of Life"?

Dude. Come on NOW!

"run" "2" "eat"

jeff -- tanya made a pun. let me know if you need me to spell it out in big letters for you.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

She is not a runner, but she IS an athlete.

Does too much oxygen make you dizzy?

"run" "2" "eat"

i'm leaving the office today at 4PM for a wardrobe change and meeting designated running partner #2 at 5PM for a "run". haha. run. and, so what i need to know is how much time there is between now and 4PM and more specifically - is there enough time for me to get any work done or even any "work" done. thanks in advance for your copious helpful replies.

"run" "2" "eat"

there is no amount of oxygen that will make me dizzy.

gillespie.

(JEFF - IF YOU NEED AN EXPLANATION OF THIS JOKE, LET ME KNOW.)

Why is it sideways?

JAZZ MUSIC I GOT IT

"run" "2" "eat"

just received email with this subject line --

Food available on the "FREE TABLE"

-- wanna come with me see what's there?

Why is it sideways?

think there will be waffles?

"run" "2" "eat"

oops - you're wrong.

salad (i.e. iceberg lettuce + that purple shit's always in the cheap salad)

lasagna (containing beef - yuck)

bread (sampled this, good!)

red velvet cake (no thanks, saving myself for the "fruit" slices)

2 gallons sweetea

Why is it sideways?

sweetea sounds good right now.

"run" "2" "eat"

when i said "you're wrong" it's because i read your post as "i think there will be waffles?" which was kinda weird since it was a statement+question, but hey, i am not a judger so if you want to question your statements, that's okay by me. rereading it now i see you were asking if i thought there would be waffles and no, i did not think that, but making my "you're wrong" statement dyscontextual.

hey, now -- don't be a judger.

"run" "2" "eat"

want me bring you some sweetea?