Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Can I Get a Yikes? (Read 445 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

pRed, what browser and computer are you using, BTW?

True on the lighting. Study the shadows thrown. Look at the tone of her left forearm: most likely the only other skin exposed to the sun in her runs in Alaska. Same tone. Don't think everything is PS'ed, that's much like those spewing every cyclist is juicing. Have some faith. K.

*Don't know why you need to know, but I use Firefox 3.5 on Imac 10.4.11

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Asking about the browser because there is a small posting bug on RunningAhead where double linebreaks get squashed into one, and it appears that this happened in your prior post. 

It seems to be a Mac/Mozilla bug.

I have noticed when I hit return that the cursor falls only half a line down, but when I start typing it aligns correct.

Not sure what you mean by double line, but when I hit return after "correct", it done as I stated above, so I hit return again. Was what I posted unreadable?

*gotta hit the shower. check back before bed.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Elly.

That's a typical jealous female response Trent. A knock.

My DW, said no to my, is she or is she not wearing nylons. And we all have some photography experience.

Me, some art college.

Nylons can be shiny, but a muted shine, not reflective. If Elly were to take a picture of my legs, there is a lot of shine.

Healthy, taught skin shines, some would even say it glows.

No Ricky, If I were to take a picture of you, I would get a lot of hair! 

Getting back to Ms. Palin, being a published photographer that I am (ahem), I noticed Runner's World gave "credit" usually given to the photographer, but ..... it reads:  "Shoes:  Asics; Hair: Jessica Steele/Beehive Beauty Shop".  I guess Runner's World paid them. 

Now, if Sarah had to get some brand new shoes, probably clothes, had her hair gussied up in her "cool" beehive, I'll bet that not only was she wearing nylons, but she was wearing Spanx!  knock, knock, knock.

But then again, I don't like her politics, either. 

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

BMenees

Meow.