Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Non-Complaint (Read 681 times)

I still can't figure out how they add those things up.

Meh. The actual best runners never win it anyway (except in a few of the men's categories). There are at least 2 women in my age group that could crush me at any distance.

Even so, congrats to all of us nerds!

The Thunder

I still can't figure out how they add those things up.

Meh. The actual best runners never win it anyway (except in a few of the men's categories). There are at least 2 women in my age group that could crush me at any distance.

Even so, congrats to all of us nerds!

I assume you are talking about my age group....we all know i'm the best.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Does the name Jeff Edmonds ring any bells? 

btw, I'll be out of town for the Striders PicnicPalooza if anyone could pick up my loot for me. We're thinking of having a party here on August 8th (yes, everyone will be invited) to celebrate me beating Trent at the Smyrna 5k earlier that day. So whoever picks up my Grand Prix toys can bring them to me.

That's right. Free beer August 8th.

I'll be there!

*sigh*

Felt nice to say though.

Amy

Oh come ON! There are cheap flights to N'ville from L.A.

We have an extra room for you to pass out in and everything.

The Thunder

Does the name Jeff Edmonds ring any bells? 

btw, I'll be out of town for the Striders PicnicPalooza if anyone could pick up my loot for me. We're thinking of having a party here on August 8th (yes, everyone will be invited) to celebrate me beating Trent at the Smyrna 5k earlier that day. So whoever picks up my Grand Prix toys can bring them to me.

Who?

I'll be out of town for the picnic too.  Soo sorry. 

In for the party.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The King of Beasts

holding my head in shame..... (although i did get you in the 10k, you got me in the .5 and full)

i might be down for the party

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey, I got all my races.  With my #4 AG finish, I may get a Striders' coaster.  Sweet.  I can use it at Tanya's pad on 8/8!

Tanya, you gonna invite JK?

Tanya, you gonna invite JK?

Yep. It's the anniversary of him totally humiliating me. You'd think he could show up to celebrate that.

2nd place is 1st loser.  

That's me.  DNS Firecracker.  Broken shear pin following fireworks on Percy Priest resulting in 4 additional unplanned hours on the lake, and no ability to get up and run the next day.  Result: 1st loser in the GP rankings.  Won't be at the picnic anyway though....if 1st loser gets anything, would one of you T name people pick up my prize?

I'll be in Smyrna on the 8th and then going to that luminarie thing that night too....maybe.