Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

long run (Read 394 times)

JEM

Enjoyed the run this morning.  Nice finally meeting Jeff E.

The King of Beasts

again, uno mas

i am going to be at the stone gates at 6:30 in the morning, for the 11.8 + 6.4 easy, depending on who shows up. (if anyone)

what do you boobs think?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sounds fun.  But I'll be at work.

You gonna show on Wednesday?

The King of Beasts

You gonna show on Wednesday?

yes on wednesday.  do you want to do another on thursday morning?

i have all day off on sunday if you want to run another time (i will still run in the morning, i'd just do a double)?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I work Sunday in Franklin 8a-6ish.  I will likely grab some miles after work, so perhaps.  I'll let you know.

Thursday?  I'm not sure.  Maybe, or maybe just the 6.4 or 5.1.  I have a load of stuff to get done before I leave the next day, but I do need to get my run in.