Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Beautiful day for running? (Read 370 times)

Why is it sideways?

Or most beautiful day for running?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Always already the most beautiful day for running.

"run" "2" "eat"

thanks a lot for pointing out it's a wonderful day for doing something i cannot do.

preesh.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Why is it sideways?

Always already the most beautiful day for running.

Your log doesn't tell the same story.

"run" "2" "eat"

hello.

i just now had a sudden craving for uncle ben's long grain and wild rice, the 5 min variety in the orange box, and could not think of a more appropriate place to post that info.

that's all.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Elly.

This was my first day running since my saphenous ablation  (cut a leg vein out ...both legs).  It was, indeed,  a beautiful day!  It was cool and fine.  I saw a bluebird!  I didn't run far, but I did run....the best I could. 

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

"run" "2" "eat"

well, see there. that puts a bit of perspective on things, doesn't it now? way to go, elly!

Why is it sideways?

This was my first day running since my saphenous ablation  (cut a leg vein out ...both legs).  It was, indeed,  a beautiful day!  It was cool and fine.  I saw a bluebird!  I didn't run far, but I did run....the best I could. 

Sweetness.

The King of Beasts

woot. Good News.

it was nice and cool this morning

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Glad you are back out there, Elly!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Elly.

Glad you are back out there, Elly!

I'm glad to be back ... and it was another beautiful morning for running!

Elly.

Woo- hoo!! Another beautiful day for running ...... Except for the cicadas, but that's another thread.