Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Yazoo (Read 582 times)

I'm looking extra beefy at my now 118-119 lbs. Damn. *having a girl moment*
    This is for you big gal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5-QheKDy-A&feature=related What?! Girl you crayzeh. Big grin
      Good God! You're a WHALE!!!
      Yea. So this whole month off of running thing is getting to me a little Roll eyes I must say that I have still maintained the rock hard abs that JK broke his finger on Wink

S&M Collector

What's a Casa? For real.
        It's a username that you settle upon when somebody else already owns the English version of the word.
        Come across any cool medals lately?

S&M Collector

I see why you dont hang out anymore. It's hard to when you're broken and everyones talking about how they ran 12 or 16 miles that morning.
          No, I would have been there, but alas, I was in Peoria, IL...a favorite stopover of mine en route to my final destination. Looks like you all had a great time! Wish I could have been there to take some cool points from Jeff, since he is the easiest target. Thunder has gotten good at the game. Trent has always been good at it, but overuses the "for real" clause. Wink I'm sorry that you're not running. I know it sucks! Hang in there! At least it's only a toe and not a hip or femur or whatever the fusk I've got working against me. I'm actually beyond the whole not running thing and even the "shop talk" among runners doesn't bother me anymore. It's the weight gain and the clothes not fitting as loosely that is pissing me off. The low temp where I am is supposed to be -17 tomorrow morning. What a GREAT time to not be running!
          Come across any cool medals lately?