Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Firecracker 5k (Read 403 times)

The King of Beasts

who is doing what?

I am thinking of breaking my soft 5k or maybe going for my hard 10k.

what do y'all know about the courses? flat? I know it is going to be hot.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The races downtown are hilly and go over the bridges, following courses similar to the Resolution Run.  I think that there have been issues with organization in the past.

The Franklin race has a much longer track record, is mostly fast and is well put on.  It includes a single 180 degree turn and a hill shortly after, both around mile 2, but is otherwise fast.

The King of Beasts

Brentwood race it is.

MTA: fuck off

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Um...it's in Brentwood.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Who the hell are you?

The Thunder

Um...it's in Brentwood.

This would be correct.  Brentwood...Maryland Farms area, not Franklin. 

Good race too...not flat, but not a 'slow course'.  Lots of good competition.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Who the hell are you?

Heh.

I don't know how many times Ramsay asked me that over the weekend.

The King of Beasts

never mind, i am not going to race

i am going to find some climbs, and do them

Meh, $5 is $5...

Why the change?

The King of Beasts

Why the change?

i am going to use the long weekend to go to Stone Door and run around