Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Will someone... (Read 491 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

you are
    Funny - I just saw the one on the bottom is still there!! Big grin That also made me notice Jeff is on there like a million times! LOL
      Funny - I just saw the one on the bottom is still there!! Big grin That also made me notice Jeff is on there like a million times! LOL
      Well he did create this place and gave it to me out of the kindness of his heart. I do what I can to repay him.

Why is it sideways?

God created earth and gave it to human beings to watch over. Man put images of God everywhere and proceeded to turn the place into a shithole, often in his very name. Meanwhile, God seems to have checked out a while back. Except when Candice goes for a sweet run. All that's in real life. Here, though, the rules are different. It's the virtual world. I am not God, Candice is not mankind, and the mini-swamp is not the earth. So things have gone somewhat better. Except for the whole lets get nekkid in Eden without any shame part. That woulda be fun.

Oh Mighty Wing

Except for the whole lets get nekkid in Eden without any shame part. That woulda be fun.
          this is the only part I understood! Wink
            BTW...if anyone wants to run 5 miles at Vaughns Gap at any point this week i'm up for it daily.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Wow Candice, what a great piece of writing!... You brought a smile to my face by sharing that. My run was not enjoyable this morning, and you have reminded me that the great ones will happen. The run is a gift. Sometimes it is a chore, and sometimes it is almost like a prayer. Thanks to your sharing, I will remember my run today in the context it deserves, and I will appreciate the great one when it comes along. Glad to see you back out there, and pain-free. May it continue all year long.
                Candice - nice!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com