Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ahhh, Nashville (Read 187 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The King of Beasts

he comes by Hart Hardware a lot, he walks in PWP, super nice guy

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

He lives only about 2 miles away from each.  Seems a nice guy.

Shouldn't you be going to bed.  You have a long run in the morning.  Something like 18 miles.  Can you handle it?

The King of Beasts

I just finished a 17.6 in the park in 7:44 pace, so I am good and warmed up for the morning.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Nice work.  Two questions:

1. Did you run with Jeff?
          2. Why is your Strolling Jim spike about to drop off your daily chart when mine has one more day?

The King of Beasts

1. No, maybe on monday

2. Don't know why.