Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

zansah sleeves (Read 329 times)

Thunder, Jeff.... do they REALLY help with calf/shin discomfort/pain? Just ...curious.

The Thunder

Thunder, Jeff.... do they REALLY help with calf/shin discomfort/pain? Just ...curious.
      Not sure...I just think they look badass with my little pink booties. Clowning around I don't use them for 'pain'. I just hear they aid in recover and circulation. I've enjoyed them and I must say I'm way less sore after this marathon then any other i've ever done.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

I wear them every now and then as a talisman, but haven't noticed tons of difference. Juliana will help. What's wrong?
          I wear them every now and then as a talisman, but haven't noticed tons of difference. Juliana will help. What's wrong?
          Calf pain. I think aliens implanted some type of huge rock in my right calf while I was sleeping. That's my theory anyway.

Why is it sideways?

Sounds like you have a strain. That sucks. My calves are definitely my weak point.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Thunder

Calf pain. I think aliens implanted some type of huge rock in my right calf while I was sleeping. That's my theory anyway.
              This happened to me not too long ago. Jim said it was most likely a cyst, and that it's really common. I just ran through it and tried self massage a lot and it went away.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Bah. It doesn't hurt while running. I guess that's good. Who needs to walk?

Meh, $5 is $5...

I've had calf cramps. Usually it's after being poorly hydrated, I'll get a muscle spasm. Hurts like hell and a pain to walk on, but running is fine. You could hydrate more, assuming that's it. Cue Trent response refuting everything I just wrote.