Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Pics from Gmail (Read 361 times)

My point was that I didn't really give any perspective. I never wrote why I choose A over B. I simply stated I perfer Obama's intent. I appreciate it when people who feel they must write such detailed political rantings post them on blogs so people can choose to go and read them. Instead for whatever reason, some people always feel compelled to convince others they're incorrect, stupid, ill-informed, etc. MTA: In other words, let's drop it.
    Ok let's drop it...and instead of saying that what you wrote makes you sound incorrect, stupid, or ill-informed, I'll try to express my feelings. What you wrote makes me feel like I want to tell you to f*** off...in the nicest way of course. Big grin (But I won't because that would just be mean.)

Why is it sideways?

Tony, play the game.
        Tony, play the game.
        Ok I'll have to think a while on this...and this is pretty weak I guess, but Bill Clinton and Obama both are outstanding speakers.

Why is it sideways?

Ok I'll have to think a while on this...and this is pretty weak I guess, but Bill Clinton and Obama both are outstanding speakers.
          Yeah, Republican talking points don't count for the game if you are a Republican.
            Yeah, Republican talking points don't count for the game if you are a Republican.
            Shoot!! (stomps foot) Ok seriously, I do think it's good that the Democratic party shows compassion for people who don't have much. Some programs for the underprivileged are good.
              at least we all seem to be moderately intelligent.
              Did I miss someone noting that Tanya went way out on a limb here?

Why is it sideways?

Yeah, so after long consideration, I deem that this thread sucks.

The Thunder

Yeah, so after long consideration, I deem that this thread sucks.
                  You started it.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…