Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hippie (Read 431 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

EXACTLY!!! I know that they need to look at every angle, cover their butts, and what not, BUT if it's taking away from the other students learning you would think that would take precedence, but I guess not. I hope Trent chimes in here...

A Saucy Wench

Ugh Shannon. I hate when people are so busy covering their asses they fail to notice their penis is hanging out.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Oh Mighty Wing

Ugh Shannon. I hate when people are so busy covering their asses they fail to notice their penis is hanging out.
        hahaha you said penis hahaa Yea I hate that too! But it seems like that is a common theme - the more I learn about the business the more I see things I don't like.... but that's probably the same with every business on earth!

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm 21 pages in and I think I might be in love... I anticipate the spine being broken within the hour... aahhh classical music and a good book... if only it wasn't 830am so I could add a glass of wine - i'd be in a wonderful place...
            if only it wasn't 830am so I could add a glass of wine - i'd be in a wonderful place...
            There are no rules about that...You are on vacation you know.

Oh Mighty Wing

There are no rules about that...You are on vacation you know.
              yeah but the wine & spirit store isn't open. You forget I don't have alcohol in my markets or gas stations.

Why is it sideways?

Sweet. Fool's Progress?

Oh Mighty Wing

Sweet. Fool's Progress?
                  yup - he had me when he shot the fridge.

Why is it sideways?

yup - he had me when he shot the fridge.
                    Yep. That's the best.
                      How did I miss this.

Oh Mighty Wing

How did I miss this.
                        I do NOT know!!!