Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Red Trail PWP (Read 235 times)

Dear Nashvillians, I think I am finally ready to attempt the red trail - anyone care to join me tomorrow morning? I'm planning on an 8:30-9:00am start from Deep Wells. I am also hoping to run all of the hills... but that may not be possible No This will be my first run at the park in nearly 5-months... I'm SO EXCITED!! Hope it rains, too!!
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sounds awesome fun, but no can do then. Sad
        I would commit to this because it sounds really fun...but I just rode 50 miles for only the second time so I really have no idea if my legs will be in condition enough for a trail run in the morning. A regular run, i'm sure...but probably not trails. And dare I commit to something, since apparently i'm getting a reputation Wink

Booooo!!!!

S&M Collector

Leave it to the South Siders (or is it West siders?) to let one of their own go at it alone. This never happens on the north side.
            Come across any cool medals lately?
              Leave it to the South Siders (or is it West siders?) to let one of their own go at it alone. This never happens on the north side.
              As I predicted, my legs are shot. If I run today it'll be after school tonight. I spent 3 hours on the bike yesterday afternoon t trying to keep up with my coach and other awesome cyclists...including Jeff. And for the most part, I did keep up even if I was a straggler at times. This is the reason for the soreness Big grin Unlike you, when I feel a sign of pain, I back off and let myself rest instead of press forward. Probably how I keep from getting real, true injuries. I dunno, maybe you should try it Wink By the way, we rode through your hood. Bordeux, right?

S&M Collector

Unlike you, when I feel a sign of pain, I back off and let myself rest instead of press forward. Probably how I keep from getting real, true injuries. I dunno, maybe you should try it Wink
                I'll remember this the next time you troll around the swamp asking for advice about whether or not to do a tri because both of your calves or sore.....or when I see a thread that you author with the title "I don't wanna." Roll eyes Just ask your coach or chiropractor or massage teacher or yeah....
                Come across any cool medals lately?
                  I'll remember this the next time you troll around the swamp asking for advice about whether or not to do a tri because both of your calves or sore.....or when I see a thread that you author with the title "I don't wanna." Roll eyes Just ask your coach or chiropractor or massage teacher or yeah....
                  Oh yea...lol Ask them what? They all know i'll do it anyway, if it's a race. If it's training...nah. I am going to run tonight though. Legs are feeling better.