Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The official going away party for Candice thread. (Read 534 times)

The Thunder

So....who's gonna be there? I know I got an evite thingy, what's the time and place again? Any bets on who gets the drunkest?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The King of Beasts

I plan on showing up, only if I do well at the race though, otherwise no one will see me until the Monkey.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Why is it sideways?

Drinking with runners? I'm in for sho.

Meh, $5 is $5...

So....who's gonna be there? I know I got an evite thingy, what's the time and place again? Any bets on who gets the drunkest?
          Jacksons in Hillsboro village, conveniently walking distance for me. That should answer your who gets the drunkest question. It doesn't take much... Oh, Jeffrey Ross is also at Zanies from Thursday through Sunday. Totally unrelated, but he's a funny guy.

The Thunder

Sounds like this is gonna be a fun night!

I will be the drunkest, of course.

The Thunder

I will be the drunkest, of course.
                Of course.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I may could show. Where is it, for real?

The Thunder

Damn Trent, you can't read up 4 posts?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jackson's? I guess I won't be the drunkest, they charge mega bucks for their drinks. I gotta pay for diapers n stuff.
                        I'll be there, but I'd like to remind everyone to drink to THIRST. Drinking more can be dangerous.

The King of Beasts

I'll be there, but I'd like to remind everyone to drink to THIRST. Drinking more can be dangerous.
                          Let me know what you will be wearing, so we can both wear the same thing.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

I'll probably be wearing some sort of boston gear since I lamely purchased way too much.

Jackson's? I guess I won't be the drunkest, they charge mega bucks for their drinks. I gotta pay for diapers n stuff.
                              There was talk of doing the party at Dave and Busters, because that would be really fun...but too many of you idiots will be running CMM that day and won't feel like bowling and walking around.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Right. And D&B is at the other end of town.