Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I have returned... (Read 425 times)

From Smoopies, and the cold north. I fell on my ass skiing exactly 9 times. I learned that I suck at wii tennis, and have the hand eye coordination of an 80 year old. Those aren't even the highlights. You guys missed me, i'm sure.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You did not ski. Not in Minnesota, you didn't.
        You did not ski. Not in Minnesota, you didn't.
        No, but in Wisconsin I did.

Oh Mighty Wing

did you have a good time??
          mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Those aren't even the highlights.
            Did you ice fish?
              Yep, great time. Ice fishing...no... but I did point out how scary it was that all those cars were driving around on the frozen lakes. I was hoping to see one fall in, no such luck.

jonsnape

Yep, great time. Ice fishing...no... but I did point out how scary it was that all those cars were driving around on the frozen lakes. I was hoping to see one fall in, no such luck.
                Evil.

Meh, $5 is $5...

Evil.
                  Evil would be trying to thaw some of the ice. What she described was a "cooler" version of people watching NASCAR for car crashes. Get it? OMG, ROFL, I am teh greats, PNW'D! ...I've had a lot of coffee...

Meh, $5 is $5...

From Smoopies, and the cold north. I fell on my ass skiing exactly 9 times. I learned that I suck at wii tennis, and have the hand eye coordination of an 80 year old. Those aren't even the highlights. You guys missed me, i'm sure.
                    I still don't understand wii tennis and am frightened by the mii people. Super Smash Bros, however, is a must, as is a download of old school Punch Out! and Tecmo Bowl.
                    jonsnape

Evil would be trying to thaw some of the ice. What she described was a "cooler" version of people watching NASCAR for car crashes. Get it? OMG, ROFL, I am teh greats, PNW'D! ...I've had a lot of coffee...
                      Lol-nice. Thanks for the distinction, Justin.
                        What she described was a "cooler" version of people watching NASCAR for car crashes.
                        Wow. That was actually said when we were talking about it.

Meh, $5 is $5...

I should only hope someone made that comment. You've briefly restored my faith in things. Briefly.

Meh, $5 is $5...

Lol-nice. Thanks for the distinction, Justin.
                            That's what I'm here for Mr. Snape.