Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Monkey drawing. (Read 390 times)

Just kidding Big grin

JakeKnight

Trent.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Trent.
        Who is the disciple and who is the teacher?
          Do not call on Trent. He is not God of this swamp. In fact, he doesn't even have admin powers...and neither do you...bahahaha! This place is AWESOME.

JakeKnight

Do not call on Trent. He is not God of this swamp. In fact, he doesn't even have admin powers...and neither do you...bahahaha! This place is AWESOME.
            I was calling you Trent. This thread is Trentesque. It is Trentian. It is something Trent would do. Although it would probably involve Rick Astley.

Here. Here is the monkey that hates you and loves Tanya. He was cooler before I added color. I've gotta get new pens. I actually had to wipe dust off of them. Probably why they look like crap. I also think Monkey wings should be green, and not yellow. Or maybe they could come in assorted colors. Anyway, this monkey is just a minion. There is a big boss monkey that smokes cigars.

PS...that's Tanya's hair flowing in the wind in the bottom left corner.

JakeKnight

That's pretty good. Except he's smiling. Since when do they smile? Oh. He's smiling at She Who Mustn't Be Named. I get it.

Oh Mighty Wing

PS...that's Tanya's hair flowing in the wind in the bottom left corner.
                    I was wondering... I like that monkey!!!

S&M Collector

What are you guys looking at?
                      Come across any cool medals lately?
                        That's cool Candice! And thanks for making my hair blonde. 8 Ball You might want to consider drawing JK running in a pink running skirt since, at this point, he's up to 4 cases of beer being offered if he'll run in one at MonkeyIII.

JakeKnight

That's cool Candice! And thanks for making my hair blonde. 8 Ball You might want to consider drawing JK running in a pink running skirt since, at this point, he's up to 4 cases of beer being offered if he'll run in one at MonkeyIII.
                          Never happen. They'll talk and talk and talk, and then show up with no beer. It happens a lot.

Oh Mighty Wing

Never happen. They'll talk and talk and talk, and then show up with no beer. It happens a lot.
                            oh no ape man. I am good on my word. I will bring a case of beer (in PA that's all we can buy unless we buy from a 6er from a bar... we have really weird laws) and cigars. (Ok cigar's are coming whether you dress up or not because DH never leaves home without them, but i'll have him bring extra)
                              That's pretty good. Except he's smiling. Since when do they smile? Oh. He's smiling at She Who Mustn't Be Named. I get it.
                              Yes. And he's happy because he threw a banana at you and made you fall down and knock off your shoes.

Here's the original. The redraw will actually have a road instead of scribbles, and trees and stuff....I had already decided I was going to redo it so I didn't add all that stuff. And oh yes...JK will be wearing a pink skirt instead of the blue shorts as requested.