Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

TWEAK. (Read 304 times)

I only have a week left of no running.... but i'm scared. What if it's not healed? What if I run on it next weekend and it's not ready? Roll eyes

Oh Mighty Wing

There is nothing you can do about those what-if's right now. Just keep doing what you are doing for another week and then see where you are. Deep breaths!!

Why is it sideways?

Ha! Good to see the tweak back in action. The tweak is good.
          Ha! Good to see the tweak back in action. The tweak is good.
          The tweak is NOT good. The tweak is not good at all. Especially post Bacardi & Coke.

Why is it sideways?

The tweak is NOT good. The tweak is not good at all. Especially post Bacardi & Coke.
            I don't know what it's like from the inside, but the tweak is pretty hilarious if seen from without.
              Without what? Please just don't start speaking spanish again. Last time I was drunk and you started speaking spanish I thought I was so drunk I just couldn't understand what you were saying. That's when the funny part of the room became necessary. Being tweak on the inside is no fun.

Why is it sideways?

Sorry. How's old Ermias or whatever the hell his name was doing?
                  He's good as far as I know. I haven't talked to him in a while. He said he's not gonna do a marathon until he knows he can break 2:10 Roll eyes

Why is it sideways?

He's good as far as I know. I haven't talked to him in a while. He said he's not gonna do a marathon until he knows he can break 2:10 Roll eyes
                    I think he was trying to impress the tweakster.
                      Well who doesn't try to impress the tweakster?

Anyway, he's mostly full of crap, I think. I mean he's fast....but if I could run a 2:17, I wouldn't be waiting until I could run a 2:10. Supposively 2:17 is what he ran when they payed him to be a rabbit.

I shouldn't say things about people online, when i'm drunk.

Mr MattM

I only have a week left of no running.... but i'm scared. What if it's not healed? What if I run on it next weekend and it's not ready? Roll eyes
                            Then you will f'ing fail. If you f'ing fail, you will suck it up and run again. If not, then you shouldn't run anyway. Useless whining. Eat better and have more sex.

be curious; not judgmental

I really don't get why my lack of sex having has anything to do with my broken toe. Wow. I'm still drunk. I just woke up in my living room chair, which is where I apparently passed out hours ago while drunk facebooking/emailing/RA'ing. That's totally lame. Good to see you GITM! This place is no longer safe. You're right. I'll either fail, or i'll run again. There is none of this "shouldn't be running anyway" BS.

Oh Mighty Wing

More good sex would distract you from caring about your toe...