Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Elly (Read 22 times)

Peter announced your retirement at the picnic.  I will really miss your great pictures.  I sure hope you will come run the races so we can still see you!   I appreciate all your incredibly hard work for all these years.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Elly.

Thank you for such kind words!  I told Peter and Diana that it had gotten to the point of not being fun any more. It is time to move on.

I'm doing some physical therapy right now, in hopes of loosening up some creaky bones so that I can enjoy running, cycling and swimming again.  I'll be around.

I intend to photograph the Monkey again this year.......

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Yay about the Monkey.  I hope you get your bones un-creaked and we'll see you around the park and elsewhere!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Elly is awesome!

Running Rev'd

Elly is awesome!

+1

Good for you for knowing when to say when even though we'll miss you and your great pictures.

Called to Endure - Blog

"Everyone gets the sunset. Only the dedicated earn the sunrise."

Slice

Elly!! You will be missed as a friendly face in the middle of races. Good luck on the uncreaking and maybe I will see you at the Monkey. Maybe.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

Elly.

Elly!! You will be missed as a friendly face in the middle of races. Good luck on the uncreaking and maybe I will see you at the Monkey. Maybe.

I'll be there with encouragement...hope you make the Monkey!

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/