Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tattoos (Read 885 times)

Dee and I got some tonight Big grin

The pictures look like crap. The tattoo guy said they won't show up right until the A&D formula he put on them comes off... They don't really look like that. They're pretty sweet looking in person.

Oh Mighty Wing

They look awesome... I hope when you two have babies they don't stretch in half... oh and make sure to keep plenty of A&D on them and if you are wearing clothes that will rub put a bandaid over them as you don't want the scabs coming off before they are ready.
          Nice! I'm not cool enough for a tattoo, but it works for you two. Cool
            Deannas already had a kid. And I hate kids and never planned to get married again. So no problem there. MTA: But you are right. I can never get fat. Good thing I run. Wink

Nice! I'm not cool enough for a tattoo, but it works for you two. Cool
              Yea, because we're badass. I wanted to get drunk and beat people up after we got them.

Why is it sideways?

I'm still trying to figure out what part of the body that is.
                  I'm still trying to figure out what part of the body that is.
                  if I had to guess I'd say right above the belt line on tummy. BTW LOVE the redbull tattoo's. DD drew shoe's with wings on them on the posters she made for my last marathon.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Why is it sideways?

if I had to guess I'd say right above the belt line on tummy.
                    Ah! 262. That's a big number. And don't you think the head on the duck is a little too big? And where are its feet? I guess it's swimming.
                      Yea, they're by our hip bones on our lower stomachs. I'm the blue shirt. Mine is on the left, hers is on the right. We copied the shoe from a brooks glove I have...heh. Except he made it look cooler. I originally wanted just wings on my ankles, but he did Deanna first and I changed my mind because hers turned out so good.

The pictures make them look all distorted. In person they're much cuter. I don't get why whatever "A & D" formula is makes them show up funny.

Why is it sideways?

We copied the shoe from a brooks glove I have...heh. Except he made it look cooler.
                          AH! A shoe! Seriously--looks cool. but now you definitely have to run FAST.

Why is it sideways?

The pictures make them look all distorted. In person they're much cuter. I don't get why whatever "A & D" formula is makes them show up funny.
                            I'm just messing with you.
                              AH! A shoe! Seriously--looks cool. but now you definitely have to run FAST.
                              I know, that's the point. A constant reminder of my goals.

I'm just messing with you.
                                I know Big grin